Recent Innovation in Food Chemistry
Various new traditional and modern technologies have been developed to produce the efficient nutritious food and food ingredients for the health food formulations. Recent technology in Food chemistry plays the vital role in converting the nutrient information related to the customer demands in food products. To develop the food with high heath value without disturbing their flavour, texture, appearance a wide array food processing and industrial techniques must be employed. Nowadays many successful projects in food recovery have been performed for the cost minimization and development of food products.
- Track 1-1 Nanotechnologies in Food Industry
- Track 2-2 Biosensors for Food Quality and Safety
- Track 3-3 Food Waste Recovery
- Track 4-4 Food Processing and Industrial Techniques
- Track 5-5 Traditional Food technology
- Track 6-6 Customer Demands in Nutritional Products