Intermediary metabolism is defined as the reactions that takes place in every cell of the living beings. It is Catalyzed by the Enzymes. These reactions that takes place through the series of pathway called as Metabolic Pathway. Metabolism is divided as (Anabolism and Catabolism). Anabolism means the reaction that build the complex molecule from the simpler ones for example bone growth. Catabolism is refers to the breakdown reaction for energy yielding for example Glycolysis, Citric acid cycle etc. If metabolic pathway is not regulated by the body these will leads to the metabolic disorder example Tyrosinemia.
- Track 1-1 Cellular Components and Functions
- Track 2-2 Metabolic Pathway of Food
- Track 3-3 Molecular Biology
- Track 4-4 Regulation and Control of Metabolism
- Track 5-5 Metabolic Disorders and Treatments