Health and Nutrition
Health is the ability of living beings to acquire, convert, distribute, and utilize energy with maximum efficiency. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or weakness. Nutrition is the science that defined as the interaction of nutrients and other substances of food in order to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of an organism.
- Track 1-1 Importance of nutrients to health
- Track 2-2 Types of Nutrition
- Track 3-3 Nutritional Assessment
- Track 4-4 Nutrition deficiency diseases
- Track 5-5 Single cell protein supplements
- Track 6-6 Nutrition in day to day life