Food- Drug Interaction
A drug interaction is refers to the substance which affects the activity of a drug, i.e. the effects are increased or decreased, or they produce a new effect that neither produces by their own. These interactions occurs when your food and medicine interfere with one another. Interactions between food and drugs may unintentionally reduce or increase the drug effect.
- Track 1-1 Food that interacts with drug
- Track 2-2 uses of drug related to diseases
- Track 3-3 effect of drugs to the body according to their amount
- Track 4-4 Food and drug metabolism
- Track 5-5 Food and Drug administration
- Track 6-6 Effect of food on drug