The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Food is the substance which is composed of essential nutrients consumed by the living organism for their growth and energy. Food chemistry is the important characteristics of Food science deals with the composition and characteristics of food and includes the chemical changes of food during the processing, storage and utilization. Food chemistry is closely related with the biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular biology etc. The major aim of food chemistry is to understand and prevent the undesirable changes of food when it exposed to the severe environmental conditions and to improve the nutrients and quality of food. In simple words it is the study of biological and non-biological interactions, metabolism of food and also the food proteins, minerals and vitamins etc.
- Track 1-1Biological and Non-Biological Interaction
- Track 1-2 Food Biochemistry
- Track 1-3Enzymes in Food
- Track 1-4Antioxidants
- Track 1-5Energy Metabolism of Starch
- Track 1-6 Food in Water ,Food Proteins,Vitamins and Minerals
- Track 1-7 Chemical Changes During Food Process
Food technology or technology in food is the science that deals with various techniques and methods for processing, preservation, storage etc. The main aspects of food technology is to develop the new and best methods to process and protect the manufactured food products from harmful micro-organisms. The initial scientific research focused on food preservation. This preservation process enhances the flavour, texture, taste and quality of product which results in the efficient and easy marketing of the final food products. In this technique the extra nutrients will be added to the food that is not harmful for the humans and those food will be less open to the severe environmental conditions and from harmful microorganisms.Nowadays new protein food ,new methods of food fortification,food adulteration etc are developed to increase the health value.
- Track 2-1 Food Rheology
- Track 2-2Food Fortification
- Track 2-3Cooking Process of Food
- Track 2-4 Food Adulteration
- Track 2-5Irradiation of Food
- Track 2-6New Protein Foods
Additives is the substance added to the food to increase the flavour, texture, appearance, taste, nutritional value. These additives are also used to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms and increase the shelf life of food products. Additives are from plants or it may be chemically synthesized. Every additive should have the FDA for their regulated use in their industry. Some of the food we eat are fresh. Nowadays some foods may be processed. These processed foods contain small number of additives. What is the need? The foods are subjected to some severe environmental conditions like temperature, oxidation and microbes. These will change the original consumption of food.so the additives are needed to keep food safe from these conditions. Nowadays some additives create some side effects and health risk to the humans that are chemically synthesized due to the customer prospective like yellow dyes, sulfites etc.
- Track 3-1 Need for Additives
- Track 3-2Heath Risk of Additives
- Track 3-3Safety Evolution and Safety Regulation of Additives
- Track 3-4Customer Prospective
Nutraceuticals means (nutrients+ pharmaceutical). Nutrient means nourishing food or food component and pharmaceutical means medical drug. Nutraceuticals is the product, or the substance not only used for the diet, it can be used to prevent and treatment of diseases. Nutraceuticals is generally isolated and purified from food and sold in the medicinal forms by the Nutraceutical industries.. These Nutraceuticals can be classified based on the Natural Source, Pharmacological conditions and the Chemical constitutions. Sometimes Nutraceuticals may be interchanged with functional foods the health benefits.Nutraceuticals used in various diseases conditions like Cardiac diseases, Allergy relief, Cancer prevention etc.
- Track 4-1Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Track 4-2 Bio Active Compounds
- Track 4-3Functional Foods
- Track 4-4Marketing Model of Neutraceuticals
- Track 4-5 Neutraceuticals Industry
Food are generally composed of chemical and biochemical compounds which may exposed each other or to the certain environmental conditions and resulting in the new food compounds. Kinetics means studying the rate of chemical reactions carried out by the some catalyst that take place in food during processing, preservation etc. Some reactions are necessary to produce the compounds with best flavour, texture, taste etc and some may result in harmful substance, spoilage. Chemical reaction occurs when the sufficient energy brought to the molecules and this will produce the collisions that results in breakage and formation of bond in the food molecules. The important thing that studied in kinetics of food process is Water activity, Temperature, concentration etc.Some of the factors affecting the Kinetics of food process is nature of the food,concentration etc.
- Track 5-1Reaction Pathway
- Track 5-2Homogeneous Catalysts and Heterogeneous Catalysts
- Track 5-3Factors Affecting the Kinetics of Food Process
- Track 5-4Food Deterioration
Food is the group of edible substance that provide the energy and nutrition by some metabolic pathway. The composition of food means substance which the food is made up of. That is Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals, fats and water. Food components are classified as Energy giving Foods that is Carbohydrates and fats, Body Building Foods that is Proteins, Protective Foods are Vitamins and Minerals. If any of these components is reduced in food products and human consumption these will leads to the Deficiency diseases for example Kwashiorkor and Marasmus caused by the deficiency of dietary proteins.
- Track 6-1 Sources of Food
- Track 6-2Nutritive and Non- Nutritive Components
- Track 6-3Bio Availability of food
Intermediary metabolism is defined as the reactions that takes place in every cell of the living beings. It is Catalyzed by the Enzymes. These reactions that takes place through the series of pathway called as Metabolic Pathway. Metabolism is divided as (Anabolism and Catabolism). Anabolism means the reaction that build the complex molecule from the simpler ones for example bone growth. Catabolism is refers to the breakdown reaction for energy yielding for example Glycolysis, Citric acid cycle etc. If metabolic pathway is not regulated by the body these will leads to the metabolic disorder example Tyrosinemia.
- Track 7-1Cellular Components and Functions
- Track 7-2Metabolic Pathway of Food
- Track 7-3Molecular Biology
- Track 7-4Regulation and Control of Metabolism
- Track 7-5Metabolic Disorders and Treatments
Food microbiology is the study of the microorganisms that inhabit, or contaminate food, causing food spoilage.Food toxicology is the study of toxins in the food. That means Food Toxicology deals with the study of substance found in the food that cause adverse effect to the body when it is consumed by the large quantities. Toxins in food may be from natural or it might be a man made that is contaminants while processing the food. Natural toxin present in food by the plant and animals or by the microbes. Natural toxins in plant or animal derived food causes the chronic reaction to the body and food borne diseases. Risk of toxins in the food is carcinogenic, mutagenic, teratogenic etc. Some toxins by the Food Additives, or by the metals.
- Track 8-1Food Poisoning
- Track 8-2Contaminants
- Track 8-3 Types of Toxins
- Track 8-4 Drug Discovery
- Track 8-5Microbial Pathogenesis
- Track 8-6Risk Assessment and Treatment
- Track 8-7 Food Borne Diseases and Treatments
Balanced diet that contains sufficient amount of nutrients and fibers that provides the energy and nutrition to maintain the body cells and for the development and growth of the body. Balanced diet is important for health mind and healthy body. It is also used to maintain the body weight. Not a single food provides all the nutrients sufficient for the body it should contains all the nutrients like carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fats etc. Over diet leads to obesity. Obesity is the over weight that means the presence of more fat in the body. The body should have correct Body Mass Index. Some foods like Red Meat, processed foods and salt preserved foods causes cancer to the body.
- Track 9-1Healthy and Nutritional Food
- Track 9-2 Body Mass Index
- Track 9-3Physical Exercise
- Track 9-4Building Blocks of Healthy Diet
- Track 9-5Red and Processed Meat
- Track 9-6 Diagnosis and Cancer Treatment
Various new traditional and modern technologies have been developed to produce the efficient nutritious food and food ingredients for the health food formulations. Recent technology in Food chemistry plays the vital role in converting the nutrient information related to the customer demands in food products. To develop the food with high heath value without disturbing their flavour, texture, appearance a wide array food processing and industrial techniques must be employed. Nowadays many successful projects in food recovery have been performed for the cost minimization and development of food products.
- Track 10-1Food Waste Recovery
- Track 10-2Food Processing and Industrial Techniques
- Track 10-3Traditional Food Technology
- Track 10-4Customer Demands in Nutritional Products
Probiotics are the live microorganism when administered to the body it provides beneficial effects. It is nontoxic and non-pathogenic. It able to survive the passage in the digestive track. Probiotics can be supplemented with antibiotics to prevent the antibiotics associated diseases. The most common probiotics are Lactobacillus acidophilus which is found in yogurt. It provides benefits to the host organisms in the stomach. It also useful to stimulate the immune system. Prebiotics are the food ingredients that promote the growth and activity of the host microorganisms. It acts as fertilizer for the beneficial microorganisms. Prebiotics are helpful for the treating the auto immune diseases. some case probiotics causes side effects like gas and bloating.
- Track 11-1Digestive Enzymes and Bacteria in Stomach
- Track 11-2Autoimmune Diseases
- Track 11-3Side Effects of Probiotics
- Track 11-4Antibiotics vs Probiotics
- Track 11-5 Immune System of Body
Scientists and farmers have been trying to increase the quality and quantity of foods for the world’s growing populations. Modern biotechnology offers the powerful methods to achieve these goals. Recent advances in food biotechnology allow the accurate identification of specific gene that produce individual flavour, texture and toxic in natural food material and also the manipulation of these compounds in natural food material. Some example of genetically modified foods with enhanced health value is strawberry that contains increased value of cancer fighting eliagic acid. It also says and teaches the farmers how the food and food stuff should be produced within the short period of time. Nowadays food industries are using the nanotechnology methods in food packing provides good barrier to oxygen, UV rays ,moisture etc.
- Track 12-1Microbiology of Food
- Track 12-2 Genetically Modified Foods and its Impacts
- Track 12-3Production of Food Stuffs
- Track 12-4Nanomaterial in Food Packaging
Food physical chemistry is the study of physical and chemical interactions of food by using the physical and chemical principles. It is the branch of food chemistry to understand the structure and functionality relationship of the foods and the physiochemical properties changes during handling and processing. Food physical chemistry is used to improve the quality and stability of foods. Some of the Topics which includes in food physical chemistry is Food protein degradation, Food dispersion etc.
- Track 13-1Physical changes of food
- Track 13-2Food Protein Structures
- Track 13-3Food Protein Degradation
- Track 13-4Food Dispersion
In this fermentation technology various microorganisms are grown in the large scale to produce the commercial food products and it is used to carry out important chemical transformations. Fermenter or bio reactor is the major equipment used in the fermentation that contains media and creates the environment fermentation at the large scale. In food industry different microorganisms and fermentation techniques have been used to produce the dairy products, beverages etc. Fermentation technology in food is used to improve the digestibility, taste, flavour etc and also in enhancing the food safety by controlling the growth and multiplication of pathogens in food.
- Track 14-1Microbes involved in Fermentation
- Track 14-2 Bio Reactors
- Track 14-3Beverages and Processing of Dairy Products
- Track 14-4Unit Operation in Fermentation
In food industry different properties are analyzed like water, fat, carbohydrates, proteins, Rheology, flavour, texture etc. Food analysis is important because customer requires the food and nutritional information about the final ready to eat the food products. Quality is defined as the characteristics or properties that describe the food products. Quality control of food product is important to develop the new product or improve the existing products, profit etc. The major aim of quality control is to be preventing the defects not to detecting the defects. It also used in preventing and treatment of hazards that produced during the food processing.
- Track 15-1Food and food related product analysis by different methods
- Track 15-2Food and food related product analysis by different methods
- Track 15-3Food Grading
- Track 15-4Nutritional Value
- Track 15-5Analytical Techniques In Food Analysis
- Track 15-6Physical, Chemical and Biological Hazards and Treatment
- Track 15-7Need for Food Analysis
Food waste is the food loss or the food uneaten. The objective of food waste is to reduce the food waste system, identify the impacts of food and to recover or recycle the wasted foods. Food safety is the principle that describes the handling, processing and storage of food material to avoid the food borne illness. people should be aware of food standards that provides safety rules and regulations. In food industries there are many rules and regulations for the workers from the hazards. HACCP is the preventive approach from the physical, chemical, biological hazards in production process and it is also used to ensure the food safe.
- Track 16-1Recycling Method of Food
- Track 16-2 Technologies and Prevention of Food Waste
- Track 16-3Energy Recovery
- Track 16-4Public Awareness
- Track 16-5Application of HACCP
- Track 16-6Food Standards
There are many methods for food preservation like traditional and modern methods. The preservation methods are used to preserve the food from harmful bacteria, fungi etc. Some preservation methods cause diseases to the human like addition of food additives for preservation. Food processing is the process of converting the raw ingredients to the finished food products. Nowadays many methods and techniques are used in food processing, packaging to improve the quality and shelf life of foods and to create the barrier from oxygen, light, UV etc. Novel ingredients and food design are used to reformulate the food ingredients to improve the Rheology, characteristics, shelf life of foods.
- Track 17-1Dairy foods
- Track 17-2Enzymes used in Food Processing
- Track 17-3Traditional Methods and Modern Methods of Food Preservation
- Track 17-4Process Wastes
- Track 17-5 Packaging of Foods
- Track 17-6 Novel Ingredients and Food Design
is the ability of living beings to acquire, convert, distribute, and utilize energy with maximum efficiency. is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or weakness. Nutrition is the science that defined as the interaction of nutrients and other substances of food in order to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of an organism.
- Track 18-1Importance of nutrients to health
- Track 18-2Types of Nutrition
- Track 18-3Nutritional assessment
- Track 18-4Nutritional deficiency diseases
Dairy Science is the study of milk and milk-derived food products. It focuses on the physical, chemical, Biological and microbiological aspects of milk itself, and on the technological (processing) aspects of the transformation of milk into its various consumer products, including beverages, fermented products, concentrated and dried products, cheese, Butter etc.
- Track 19-1Milk Grading and Defects
- Track 19-2Dairy Products
- Track 19-3Dairy Processing
- Track 19-4Dairy Microbiology
There are several important issues in food production and consumption that have significant impacts by the environment such as pollution, energy, climate change, Global warming, chemicals and Furthermore.
- Track 20-1Effect of climate change in Food Sector
- Track 20-2Types of Factors affecting the Food Production
- Track 20-3Control and Safety measures
A drug interaction is refers to the substance which affects the activity of a drug, i.e. the effects are increased or decreased, or they produce a new effect that neither produces by their own. These interactions occurs when your food and medicine interfere with one another. Interactions between food and drugs may unintentionally reduce or increase the drug effect.
- Track 21-1Food that interacts with drug
- Track 21-2uses of drug related to diseases
- Track 21-3effect of drugs to the body according to their amount
- Track 21-4Food and drug metabolism
- Track 21-5Food and Drug administration
- Track 21-6Effect of food on drug