Food Physical Chemistry
Food physical chemistry is the study of physical and chemical interactions of food by using the physical and chemical principles. It is the branch of food chemistry to understand the structure and functionality relationship of the foods and the physiochemical properties changes during handling and processing. Food physical chemistry is used to improve the quality and stability of foods. Some of the Topics which includes in food physical chemistry is Food protein degradation, Food dispersion etc.
- Track 1-1 Water and proteins in Food
- Track 2-2 Food micro and Nano structure
- Track 3-3 Physical Changes of Food
- Track 4-4 Food Protein Structure
- Track 5-5 Food Dispersion
- Track 6-6 Physic-chemical interactions in food formulations