Food Analysis and Quality Control
In food industry different properties are analysed like water, fat, carbohydrates, proteins, Rheology, flavour, texture etc. Food analysis is important because customer requires the food and nutritional information about the final ready to eat the food products. Quality is defined as the characteristics or properties that describe the food products. Quality control of food product is important to develop the new product or improve the existing products, profit etc. The major aim of quality control is to be preventing the defects not to detecting the defects. It also used in preventing and treatment of hazards that produced during the food processing.
- Track 1-1 Analysis of Protein, Fats and Carbohydrates in foods
- Track 2-2 Food Grading
- Track 3-3 Nutritional Value
- Track 4-4 Analytical techniques in Food analysis
- Track 5-5 Physical, Chemical and Biological Hazards and Treatment
- Track 6-6 Need for Food Analysis