Balanced Diet, Obesity and Cancer
Balanced diet that contains enough nutrients and fibres that provides the energy and nutrition to maintain the body cells and for the development and growth of the body. Balanced diet is important for health mind and healthy body. It is also used to maintain the body weight. Not a single food provides all the nutrients enough for the body it should contains all the nutrients like carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fats etc. Over diet leads to obesity. Obesity is the overweight that means the presence of more fat in the body. The body should have correct Body Mass Index. Some foods like Red Meat, processed foods and salt preserved foods causes cancer to the body.
- Track 1-1 Health and Nutritional Food
- Track 2-2 Body Mass Index
- Track 3-3 Physical exercise
- Track 4-4 Building Blocks of Healthy Diet
- Track 5-5 Red and Processed Meat
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis and Cancer Treatment